Developing as an independent learner
- Developing to become a Masters student
- Self awareness, understanding your own development needs, being a self critical learner
- Lifelong learning: a journey through dependency and interdependency towards independency and continuous improvement
- Developing work based and academic study skills
- Developing as critical thinker
- Action learning, problem based learning, leaning from experience
- Reflective and reflexive praxis
The course consists of an interactive workshop and 2 half day action learning sets. In addition there is guided self study and work based learning for which there is distance support offered via our virtual learning environment. Upon completion of this course you will have developed lifelong learning skills to support you in continued independent masters level learning.
QualificationsThis course carries 10 level 7 Higher Education credits and contributes to the:
Postgraduate Certificate in Leadership and Management
Postgraduate Certificate in Organisational Change
Postgraduate Certificate in Professional Development
Please note that to gain a Postgraduate Certificate in Professional Development, 20 of your credits may be at level 6. This means that one or two of the courses you select can be at level 6 with the remainder being at level 7.